The Mighty, Mighty, Mini Bus
Whether you call it a mini bus, mini coach, or shuttle bus they are perfect for corporate trasport. The minibus is changing the way companies move large groups over short distances. When it comes to corporate travel the mini bus has seen it all. BusBank® alone has seen over 500,000 people conventions using the almighty mini bus. In 2017, corporate travel managers are using the mini bus for:
- Airport Runs
- Site Tours
- Parking Lot Construction
...and so much more.
The mini bus has your coporate travel needs covered. Companies are finding it affordable, employees are finding it convienent and luxurious and they overwhelmingly prefer it to driving.
When a company has a connection with an experienced travel coordinator, company travel plans tend to go off without a hitch. Once a few trips are underway, all you and your employees have to do is sit-back, relax, and enjoy your trip.
Mini Bus Features
Minibus rentals have individual seating and are used for shorts trips within 150 miles radius. A Mini Bus has an interior similar to a deluxe motor coach only without a lavatory.
- Seats between 22-28 passengers
- High Back Reclining seats
- PA System
- AM/FM radio
- CD and AUX input (select markets)
- TV/DVD (select markets)
Mini Bus Pricing (Varies By Metro)
- $450 – $825 4 – 6 hours (min)
- $600 – $1300 10 – 12 hours.
The BusBank® Difference
- Personal service, get a personal contact to handle all your corporate travel needs.
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rated
- We provide easy, professional, and safe mini bus charters to thousands of corporate customers throughout the year.
- Large fleet available for any type of corporate travel event.
BusBank® only provides the modern mini bus, ensuring safety, comfort, and luxury.
GET A QUOTE:
To learn more about how The BusBank can help with your corporate travel requirements, please get a quote today. We would be happy to answer any and all of your questions!